Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trivia Tuesday

Well, it's another Tuesday and that means another lot of trivia. I love learning useless trivia and here's some more that most wouldn't know (and probably wouldn't even care about):

  • The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from public libraries.
  • The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.

And on a side note piece of trivia I'm pretty sure all of my posts starts with either "So" or "Well"... maybe I'll make it a challenge not to use those words through an entire post.

So,   what other pieces of trivia do you know, or what are some habits that you've noticed about your writing that seems to crop up in everything you write?

2 comments:

Deb Salisbury, Magic Seeker and Mantua-Maker said...

Spinoza liked to watch spiders fight.

He was a philosopher (I think) and that's the only thing I remember from my philosophy class, eons ago. ;-) It's also the only trivia I can remember on short notice. ;D

Kerri Cuev said...

Why would anyone steal the Guinness Book of Records is comical...who knew, lol!

I totally use totally way to much. Also the words so, well, yeah, and a swear word I won't type (I totally kept track and I used my right hand to type more lol). :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva