Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wind-down Wednesday

I've survived yet another Wednesday and really need another relaxer (hey, I've got an assignment next week I was the luck one to draw a slot for a presentation in two weeks, I've got two essays due that I need to get on top of... and that's only to do with uni).

So, I've scoured the internet once again for anything that is random and something to encourage procrastination. The first I thought would be a good stop since I highlighted Twilight - The Musical, here's the sequel: "New Moon - The Musical".


And, here's an article that's definitely worth reading: The 24,504 Worst Pieces of Advice Ever Published... it's a crack up about a woman who's got a book published called "14,000 reasons why to be happy", it's (the article not the book) definitely worth the read... seriously, I managed to find the book and the author has things like hot dogs and puddles as reasons.

If you like that sort of humor, Cracked is definitely worth checking out.

Well, that's my Wednesday over. Hope your weeks are a bit less stressful than mine.

2 comments:

Kerri Cuev said...

Don't they just have the funniest clips on you tube. If you have time check out the kung fu hillbilly.

Elana Johnson said...

Hope you're having a better day today. I know what it's like to have those craptastic days. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva