Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Spring for crying out loud!


It's Spring down here and it's hot, yet I still manage to get the flu. After spending the week in bed, as well as a trip to the physio... how I managed to throw my neck out in a coughing fit is a mystery to me. I'm back up and about, trying hard to edit Shadow Embraced and prepare for NanoWriMo... as well as complete my uni work.

I'll be back next week (I promise) with my regular posts. Expect a lot more about Nano since I've already got a fully formed idea, just need to do some last minute plotting.

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry you got sick!

Kerri Cuev said...

Feel Better! And sure rub it in how you will be nice and toasty and I will be freezing as the cold weather will be here soon. LOL! Look forward to NaNoing with ya :)

Christy said...

The flu...our time is coming soon here in the states as well (yuck). Hope you feel better soon and are up on your feet again! Old follower

Cynthia Lee said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Maria Zannini said...

Bummer, Cheree. Rest up. We'll be here when you get better.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva