Thursday, April 25, 2013

WiP Wednesday

This week I thought I'd be able to get a lot of writing done, with it being school holidays and all. Well, that hasn't happened. I have been slowly writing the sequel to Shadow Embraced. I did actually learn that it's not the best thing to watch heartfelt dramas while trying to write violent fight scenes though (my characters wanted to stand around staring at each other).

Instead of writing I've been quite busy with finalising the formatting and proofing of Shadow Embraced so that it is ready for it's big debut on Monday.

Next week, even though school does return, I plan to get more writing done. I really need to get the sequel written so I can work on one of the other ideas that are really nagging me to be written at the moment. One thing I can conclude: I really need to be more organised!

So, how's your writing going this week? If you don't write, what have you been up to?

1 comments:

Talli Roland said...

Well, I have managed to start my new novel, so that's something!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva