Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NaNoWriMo: Just dropping by!

So it's already the end of day 4 here of NaNoWriMo and I've been furiously writing (actually wondering why I can't write like this on any other day other than during NanoWriMo).

I'm actually quite thrilled at my progress. At the end of day one I already had a whopping 10k (hey I decided to stay up and start right at midnight and got 3k before bed). Then to see if I could keep that up, I decided to top that, well actually match it, and on the 2nd day I achieved 20k.

Knowing I'm going at a good rate, I did slow down over the next two days, but I have actually been achieving good targets - so I have no idea why I decided to put a writer's block image up. There was only one scene that got me absolutely stumped and I'll have to do a total rewrite of it during my edits. The scene takes place at a superhero convention and my character (who is supposed to be working as security) gets into a hero/villain battle and loses control of her power and totally trashes the convention hall.

That's my update from the Nano Zone.
Total words written: 25k
Total cups of coffee drunk: too many to keep count

If you're doing Nano (& are crazy enough to be reading this) how are you going? If you're not, what are you doing this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva