Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wait a second... It's Free!!!


I can't believe it's almost the end of October already, just two days until the big day... yep, all the anxiety is building, and the pressure of getting everything perfect is just hitting me...

HOLY CRAP!!! It's nearly release day!!!

And I must be losing my mind, because I'm holding a special promotion to offer readers the chance to read my first novel, Shadow Embraced, before Shinigami Eyes is released. 

What's it going to cost? Well, nothing... Then what's the catch? Actually... nothing. I'm just feeling in a generous mood.

That's right, head over to Amazon between now and 11/1 and you can get Shadow Embraced.

And for those who have already read Shadow Embraced, I can let you into a little secret... Scar's story will definitely be continuing, and that journey will be able to be read early next year (but sshhh, it's a secret).

Back to Shadow Embraced, if you want a chance to get Shadow Embraced at this bargain then head over to Amazon: http://amzn.to/1zf80Ai before the 1st November.

1 comments:

Annie said...

Yay, now I can finally find out how your story ends! And I'm sure it changed a little since I reviewed your chapters. Good luck with your free promotion!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva